NEW* RV/CAR CAMPING
NEW!!!! Pete's Quiet Camp & RV/Car Parking $150
Pete's Quiet RV/Car Camping Passes include access to a new parking lot that is a mellow 10 minute walk from the venue. Please see the following information in regards to these new passes:
- RV's/Cars will only be allowed in the designated RV camping areas.
-If you are planning on camping by your RV/Car please note that this lot is for QUIET CAMPERS only! If you are looking to camp in the louder camp zones, you may park at Pete's and take a short 7-10 minute walk to Timber Ridge with your gear.
- RV passes must be purchased in advance.
- RV/camping passes do not include price for admission. Every person in your party must also purchase individual tickets.
- Early Admission RV pass holders may arrive beginning at 5pm on Thursday June 26th.
-Pete's Camp has port-a-potties and a hand washing station.
-Pete's Camp will be offering breakfast and lunch out of Pete's beautiful food shack.
Frendly Cottages - with Bed(s)
1 Queen Bed = Sold Out
2 Twin Beds = Sold Out
If you're looking for the creature comforts of cabin living, and would like an option that's affordable the Frendly cottages are locally built & nestled in the trees of Timber Ridge. These cottages will be fully furnished and located in the most convenient, quiet location at the Resort.
- 10' x 14' Vermont-made Timber Cabin with Windows and Doors
- Sleeping accommodations include the option for a Queen Bed OR two Twin Beds at time of purchase
Each bed will come with sheets, blankets, and pillows
Frendly Staff will be available on-site to help with any questions about the Cottage
Cottage Rentals DO NOT include tickets to the festival, so you will need to purchase those separately.